Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, September 4, 2009

Fabric Bliss

One of my favorite local shops has their big sale the week prior to Labor Day.
They clear a lot of things out. Sometimes I don't find much, sometimes I hit the jackpot.
All of this was only 2.99 a yard, and there are over twenty yards. I could have bought more if I could have carried any more bolts.
If you are in Utah, the store is Quilts Etc. located at about 8800 South and State in Sandy. The sale is still going on today and tomorrow. If you're not here, my condolences.

2 comments:

Grandma Goo said...

Found the fabric!!! Very cool, wish I were there, but maybe next year!!!!!!Love mom

Jessica Christensen said...

Yes, I am very sad to not be there, and now seeing all your fabrics, I am feeling some physical pain.