Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Baby!

Very excited about this little machine! I have wanted a serger for a while, looked at quite a few, and decided that me and the Imagine should become best friends. I spent a couple of hours threading and re threading so I would get the hang of it. Then I did samples of all the stitches listed in the book. I still need to change out the feet and see what the other feet can do, and I need to make a little bag to catch all the scraps as they are cut. I've been surprised with how quickly I have got the hang of using it. I plan on making the girls a lot more clothes now-not that they need any. And pajama pants will go so fast, with edges all finished. I may as well go work on something right now!

No comments: