Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, September 14, 2009

Craft Apple Car Organizer


When I saw this pattern, I knew I needed to try it. But every time I went to the store to get some stabilizer, they were out, so the pattern languished on my shelf for quite some time. Finally the stabilizer was in stock at Jo-Ann's and I went for it.



I do love the finished result. But some of the directions seemed a bit confusing. And I had to do a few steps and walk away for a while just so things would be clear. I am sure it is a combination of me being tired and the pattern. I bought enough stabilizer to make two, but my main motivation for doing so is that the stabilizer takes up a lot of space in my cabinet.

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

Takes up a lot of space so that you won't buy more fabric? = ) Like that will help.

I love that fabric. I think I have some -- it's Ginger Bliss, right? I need to make some boxes a la Amanda Jean to organize some other stuff. I never do those kinds of projects -- never finish them anyway.