Thursday, September 10, 2009
I put this together about five years ago from a Moda Kit. It all came in a stocking and seemed so appealing at the time. Well, after I put it together it had some strangeness. I found out there were some errors in the directions, and at that point it was too late. So the top got folded up and put into the ufo pile. A few years ago I found some backing fabric and decided to pull it back out. Then I remembered how bad the flaws were and put it away again. In the spirit of getting things done this year, I finally finished it. But after being stored, and the errors, it really needed to be tied instead of quilted. So I tied it with embroidery floss, bound it and called it good. I still really like it despite the frustration involved, and it will be a nice cuddle on the couch quilt during the holidays.