Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Name Pillows

I finished these pillows a few weeks ago. The girls whisked them away as soon as I was finished, so I have to wait until they were not paying attention to to snap a picture. These are all Lakehouse fabrics. A few years ago they had alphabet panel that I really loved. Last year it was on clearance at Mormon Handicraft along with the coordinating prints. I made cording to go around the edges. The girls have used them as horses, doorways for forts, and they sleep with them like mini body pillows.

2 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

So, so cute! These were alphabet panels, you say? Nice -- no applique. I love them.

Jessica Christensen said...

Okay. I just looked at your projects list, and I cannot believe you only have three things on it. Please, please, please, come and help me get caught up! It's clear that I need your skills in that department!