“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Name Pillows

I finished these pillows a few weeks ago. The girls whisked them away as soon as I was finished, so I have to wait until they were not paying attention to to snap a picture. These are all Lakehouse fabrics. A few years ago they had alphabet panel that I really loved. Last year it was on clearance at Mormon Handicraft along with the coordinating prints. I made cording to go around the edges. The girls have used them as horses, doorways for forts, and they sleep with them like mini body pillows.


Jessica Christensen said...

So, so cute! These were alphabet panels, you say? Nice -- no applique. I love them.

Jessica Christensen said...

Okay. I just looked at your projects list, and I cannot believe you only have three things on it. Please, please, please, come and help me get caught up! It's clear that I need your skills in that department!