I have been sewing a lot, there just hasn't been a lot of blogging or finishing to go along with it. Until now, this is a big project that I finished up ahead of schedule. Here are 132 bags in all their glory. I was going through my fabric and I have so many large scraps, I needed a big scrap reduction project. So I made these bags-they have a purpose, I'm just not expounding quite yet. Anyway, first I cut out all the rectangles, about 8 1/2 x 11. Then I stitched them together on my serger. Then serged around the top, ironed a hem, pinned on handles, and sewed the hem shut and handles on at the same time. At the beginning I made myself a schedule so as to have them all completed by the end of November. The ironing and finishing went super fast, so I got ahead of schedule and finished up-rare in these parts. Now that I have these done, I can move on to other things-phew!