Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Teacher Gifts


Each year I try and make something for the kids teachers as a thank you. This year I made patriotic table runners for each of them. Of course, I didn't remember to take pictures until the absolute last minute, so they are not great examples, and excuse the feet. But I really loved they way they turned out. The fabric is Moda Zip-a-dee-doo-dah. I quilted in the ditch for the most part. They went together pretty fast, considering I had company the week I made them. And everyone loves red, white, and blue, right?

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

You know I love the patriotic stuff. You're so good to actually get something done for teacher gifts. I just can't get it done. Nice work.