Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Modern Medallion Month 1


The Modern Quilt Group I attend at Broadbent's here in Lehi is doing a Modern Medallion quilt for this six month session. Each month we add another border after getting ideas and tips from Kristin, JoyLyn, and Anna. I decided I was going to make something low volume and I am hankering for some sunshine, so that is the center of my quilt.  Also in the spirit of using up stash fabrics and fabrics I love, I cut into some of my Heather Ross goldfish. I already know what I want to do for my first border and hope to get it added this week.

I loved seeing everyone's medallions and how different they were. We have flickr group featuring all the medallions in addition to our regular flickr group-go take a look!

No comments: