Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mermaiden

We are big mermaid fans around here. So when I saw this mermaid pattern by wee wonderfuls, I knew I wanted to give it a go.

The directions were clear and very easy to follow.  I used scraps for the whole doll.  Perhaps I should make more.  I love that I am finding ways to use up scraps.  This one was for my middle girl for her fourth birthday.  It was a success!


3 comments:

M&N said...

So cute! I love it!

Grandma Goo said...

A picture is worth a 1000 words! Adorable, just so adorable! Hugs and kisses from the GOO!

Jessica Christensen said...

Oh, that face! So cute. Look at you making all the stuffies. The owls are cute too.