Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Loot!

Every year just before labor day Quilts Etc. in Sandy as a huge clearing out kind of sale.  The sale runs for three days and they supposedly bring out new stuff everyday.  I have only ever made it to one day-so I can't verify that information.  I don't want to subject my kids to that much fabric shopping, seems like I would be pressing my luck.  This year I put Tessa in the wrap and Sophie held my hand.  She behaved so well!  Ladies were complementing her left and right about how good she was being.  She's my most mischievous-so I was pleasantly surprised.  Tessa slept almost the whole time.  The top row are all 3.99 fabrics.  A few years ago they had a lot for 1.99 and 2.99.  No such luck any more.  The bottom are Kate Spain fabrics and they were half off.  I always leave knowing I could pick out so much more but I try and restrain myself.  It's a great time to get some backings, you can't beat the price.  The one thing I was looking for were solids, I didn't see any.  Maybe they put those out on the other days....

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

I think you showed great restraint! At $3.99 that is an awesome deal, and you NEVER see half of at quilt stores -- well, almost never. Love that Central Park stuff -- the animals especially. One of these years I will have to come out just to go to this sale! :)