Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Penny Lane Quilt

This quilt was made for a sweet baby boy. I totally didn't take a picture of it finished?  Pregnancy brain I suppose.

Anyway, I quilted around the squares and pinwheels overall, then it is backed by this cute letters, numbers, and symbols fabric from Riley Blake's Penny Lane line. 

The solid is Kona khaki, then there is some more Riley Blake and some Kaufman fabrics.  I bound it the in the green stripe, I do love stripes for binding.  Hopefully baby and momma are enjoying!

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

I love those colors for a boy. And you know I love pinwheels. :)