I finally put together a bunch of new bibs. The church I belong to really does a good job of taking care of one another. And as part of my calling in the Relief Society, I get to visit brand new babies and their moms and give them a small gift. This gift is up to my discretion, so far as I can tell, and I have chosen bibs.
This isn't my entire stock, just the latest I have made. There are many many babies due to be born in my neck of the woods in the next couple of months, and I have an outside hope that what I currently have made will last through this year, that could be sketchy though. I basically cut the bottom off a bibster and used that as a pattern template. Then I picked from my large stash of scraps some cute prints. They are backed with terrycloth for absorbency and have velcro closures
National Sewing Month Featuring Verna Mosquera
8 hours ago