Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bliss Quilt!

 I began this quilt the first of the year.  It is the Polka-Dot Parfait pattern by Cotton Way.  The fabric is Bliss by Bonnie and Camille.  I bought the kit in September from Broadbents, then was too sick to really sew, so it took me a long time to get to it. 
 But when I finally did, it went together really quickly.  I love the ric-rac.  All the circles are the cheater fabric, so no applique.  I used a blue thread to quilt throughout, the fabric has so much movement, the quilting is pretty simple.

I really love how it turned out.  It is sitting folded in the sewing room right now, and everyone that has come over has commented on how they love it! 

2 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

Well, what's not to love? It's gorgeous! Congratulations on another finish! Looks perfect for snuggling. I cannot even tell that those circles are cheater prints, btw.

Grandma Goo said...

Love the quilt Jill! All those colors are so in right now and go so well together! Love mom