Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Star Block 9


The gray fabric has light gray stars on it. I am pretty sure I am going to quilt this quilt with meandering stars, it will fit the theme. I spoke with Jessica, and she is doing a few blocks, so I may take this as the green light to work ahead. I need to ensure an end date by the third week in April.

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

Yeah, I did several blocks at once, but that was because I was so behind. I did do #9 last week, but I still haven't done #10. It's cut out. Yeah, I think I'm going to just try to get it done so I can not feel guilty about starting a bunch of other quilts. Terrible, aren't I? Never finish anything.