Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Block 7


There are three different fabrics in this block despite the picture. For some reason I couldn't quite capture the difference between the white fabric and the grey.

Even close up it is hard to tell that the middle triangle is not completely white. But I assure you, it is a cloudy grey and there is contrast. This block puts me over half way finished with all the blocks. I am getting really excited about finishing this project up.

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

Okay. I have finished Block 6, just not posted it yet, because Michael took the camera to work, and it's not back yet. No, I haven't done block 7 yet. I'm slowing down, I think. I might be in trouble. Too much to do, not enough hours in the sewing room.