Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blocks 12 & 13





All the blocks are finished! I found the backing I want to use and am ready to get it all put together. I still need to decide on a border and binding, but I am sure I have materials to cover both. I just need to get everything laid out while the kids are at school. One of the blocks will be used in the backing because I am laying out the pattern into a twin size instead of a larger square. I need to play around with things to decide which one.

2 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

Very impressive. No, I do not have blocks 10 and 11 done yet, but I have finished all the blocks for the Oh, Fransson BOM. Of course, I haven't taken pics or posted anything about it. Feast or famine. Maybe next week will be a feast on my blog. I can't wait to see your finished quilt top. (Can't wait to see mine, tee hee.)

Jessica Christensen said...

I am not going to do the poof balls on my pastel 9-patch. I am done with all the blocks on the Oh, Fransson quilt-along, but I haven't put them together yet with the white sashing. I need to get myself together. I am virtually out of Seaside Rose fabric now. I am pretty well down to scraps. I had to go buy the blue to bind it with, so I have a little of that left, but not much. It's going to have to go into other quilts now -- not enough to do another whole one with just that line. =(