owner! It was intended to be 51"x54". She wanted it a little bigger, so I kept adding rows so long as I had fabric. The final size was over 80"x84"!
It is an Alexander Henry print, the border on the front is as well. I used fabrics from Botany, Timber,Sugar, Brooklyn Heights, Spa, Modern Meadow and a few others. I also added a bit of Amy Butler's Gypsy Caravan from my stash. I love being able to pull from the stash when I can't find stuff that works from anywhere else. I stippled the quilt with a lime green in the middle, then variegated brown on the edges. I really loved the effect. I can't wait to do another hex quilt! It's scrappy and ordered at the same time. There is a lot of visual interest because of all the different prints, but all the points match and come together.
Wishes Quilt Along: Dove in the Window Block
38 minutes ago