Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fabric Stash and Organization

When we moved into this house, I decided to use the front room as my sewing room.  I have little kids, and this room is situated so I can hear them and know where they are while I am sewing.  It has worked out really well thus far.  We bought this big white cabinet from Home Depot when we moved in to keep all my fabric in.  As you can see, it is full, I need to get sewing.  The top shelf is the hardest for me to keep organized.  I think the fleece is the main culprit, and I need to find some more bins that are the medium size.  I love being able to open this cabinet and find most anything I need.  But it's kind of crazy how full it is and how much I can fit in it.  I reorganize it regularly, just to remind myself of what it in there.

No comments: