Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pink Lemonade

I started this quilt about four years ago.  I began collecting pink and yellow fat quarters.  I had intentions of giving it to my daughter when she got a big girl bed.  Well, it got pushed aside and the top lay finished while we moved and then for a few years after that.  Finally, I found a back that I liked and quilted it.  It's a bright and cheery quilt. I am sure the girls will use it on their beds.  It is a twin size.  The quilting is loops and flowers.

I used the spare blocks on the back.  I love doing this, it relieves any guilt I have about orphan blocks laying around.

No comments: