Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, January 15, 2010

Old Red Barn Scrap Quilt



I am finishing things up left and right around here.  I participated in the Old Red Barn Quilt-Along last spring and was left with some scrap blocks after putting together the quilt.  I didn't really want to incorporate them in the quilt back at the time, so I saved them waiting for a project.  Finally last month I put together this little quilt top.  It is baby sized quilted with a small stipple.  I love the way the colors pop on the white.  And feel much relief to have finally used the extra blocks.

2 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

I still just love your fabrics! Did you give that one to Livvy? So beautiful.

Grandma Goo said...

Looks great again! I really do love that old red barn quilt that you did! This one is also a very happy quilt! Love mom