Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ottobre shorts and tunic


I have had this eiffel tower fabric for quite a long time, and this is the first time I cut into it. These little shorts are from an issue of Ottobre Designs magazine from last summer I believe. They are a size 80cm. They will fit Sophie this summer and maybe next.


I love the ruffles across the bum!

Next is a tunic from this years Spring Issue. It went together really really fast. I used some Pop Garden for the tunic, and some bubblegum basics for the bias trim.

I have several little leggings that match this, and it also looks so cute with denim. I made this in an 80cm, but was a little skimpier on the seam allowances, so it's a bit big and will last longer.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Very Darling!

Jessica Christensen said...

Love the fabrics!

Grandma Goo said...

Very cute! I want to see a picture of Sophie wearing this! Love THe Goo