I am so happy with how this quilt turned out. I did some things that I haven't before. I had originally planned on adding boarders. But when I put everything together it was 62 x 88, so boarders would have made it way too big for the twin bed it is covering. Then without the boarders, I ended up quilting edge to edge with the same design.
I did a meandering stars design that I really love how it turned out. I had an extra star block, so I incorporated it onto the pieced back. I used scraps for the rest. So overall, I didn't have too much left over from this endeavor, which is not a bad thing.
So, I am not great at doing quilt-a-longs. I really had to be patient in doing the blocks each week instead of all at once. I suppose Jess and I kind of threw in the towel on that one anyway. I do better doing stuff all at once overall. Not saying I'm not up for another, it's good to learn new skills and patience.
Button Lovers’ Club: Merry Buttons
42 minutes ago