I am loving how the setting squares turned out! They consist of mainly four-patch units and went together very fast. I used a white kona cotton instead of my white on white star print I am using in the rest of the quilt. I think the blocks will look even better when all the stars join them! I will post Block 3 tomorrow.
I am really excited Jessica and I picked very different fabrics. I am sure I will want to make some girl colors after I finish this one. I am still on the lookout for a back for this one. I do want to do some piecing, but I just haven't found what I am looking for yet.
A Holiday Makeover with Lowes and Skip to my Lou
6 hours ago