“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For Henry

Wandering through the fabric store a few weeks ago I noticed all these fabulous brown and green fabrics. Something about them reminded me of my friend Crystal and I thought-perfect, she is having a baby anytime. I have seen a few zigzag quilts around and really wanted to make one. I must say, I love how it turned out. I definitely want to make another one. I think I may do a few for the kids in twin size once I finish my quilt-a-long quilt.
I held off on posting this until I knew the momma and baby had received the package, and it sounds like they like it! Yay!


Marsha said...

Very pretty and apringy.

Marsha said...

Wow, it seems like every time I write something I spell something wrong. Forgive an old woman, okay?