“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If it's cute, are you more likely to use it?

I made these little pocket journals for the young women I work with at church. There are only four of them in the 14-15 age group right now, so it's easy to sew for them. But I would like to come up with a way to encourage them to sew or create something. So I thought I would start with these little books. They are small enough to carry around, so ideas can be jotted down as they come.
These covers are so easy to make, I want to cover all my books. Hopefully the girls will like them as well. The fabric is Chocolate Lollipop by Anna Maria Horner.


Aly said...

These are too cute!! ..and yes.. I am guilty to admit that I will probably use something more if it's cute. lol

Jessica Christensen said...

Well, they do look good enough to eat. I'll give you that.

Michelle said...

I want 1!!!!! Those r so dang cute!