Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, August 2, 2013

Little Man Quilt from Simplify


I pulled four fat quarters from my stash to make this quilt. It is the second in the Simplify book by Camille Roskelly. I had the gray fabric and the border fabrics on hand. 


 The blocks went together really quickly and it would be easy to make a much bigger version. 

I didn't have any of the right pink on hand for the binding, so I ended up buying some Kona solid in Camilla. I used a Sandi Henderson Henna Garden print on the back in yellow.

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

Fun! I love the rainy days line. And I love that you're sewing through her book. I would love to do that with Simply Retro, but I have to wade through my pile, clean up my mess. ;) You are on a roll, girl!