Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Projects on the Horizon

While The Bossy Quilter was here, we visited various quilting establishments, and I procured some supplies for some upcoming projects.



I love Blush and had a great idea for some of it and found a lot of it on sale.  I also love these Art Gallery Fabrics.  This is my first purchase from this manufacturer, and I plan to make a bag.  I also got a few things to go in my stash while she was here.  We had a blast going to all the local quilt stores together, it is great to share a hobby!

Jessica gave me this book for my birthday-and I have got to say I want to make every project in the book!  Better get sewing!

2 comments:

Grandma Goo said...

I love the all of her quilt books, I have not seen this one, can't wait to look through it. Love mom
Also love all those fabrics!!!

Jessica Christensen said...

You're so polite in describing us going to like 6 or 8 quilt shops and spending WAY too much in each one. I had a blast. Now I just have to find time to cut into my fabrics! Miss you already!