Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twin Sets!


Not really of the shell and cardigan style.  Bella was invited to a birthday party for her friends a few weeks ago.  She has known these girls for a few years and we wanted to do something special.  So I made them matching pj's with pillowcases.  The girls loved them and I was happy with how they turned out.  The fabric is Alexander Henry.  I have had it for quite a long time so I am sure it is out of print. 

3 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

I think I have some very old fairies by Alexander Henry in similar colors. I love how these turned out. And love the new look for the blog.

Marsha said...

WOw! these are great, Jill. Oh to be young again and able to whip things up so quickly.

HollyWood said...

You always amaze. So cute!