“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simple Abundance


I find that every time I am near a fabric store, I buy a half yard of Simple Abundance. I love the reds and blues the best. What about you-what fabric are you in love with right now? At some point, I will have enough to make a quilt. Until then, I will be working on Sophie's Christmas stocking. It is one of those felt applique stockings. I am on piece 37 of 112. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

I am not even looking at fabrics right now. I could love so many of them. Fig Tree's Mill House Inn, Simple Abundance, Figgy Pudding, tons. I'm not even looking.

Mano said...

Hi,

You have a very good weblog. To come to be a successful person the essential thing is always to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Achievement with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So You may Get rid of Anxiety From your Life, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Accomplishment!