Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have been sewing....

I just need to distribute a few things before I can post pictures. I have also been sorting and organizing fabric. I need to keep my momentum putting the sewing room back together. I have a few boxes of supplies I plan to send here. I have been really trying to determine what I love and what I want to let go of.

So for now here are a few things I did this week.

I made this table runner a few weeks ago, quilted it during Super Saturday, and finished binding it today. The fabric is Pumpkins Gone Wild, by Moda. The squares are from a charm pack, so super easy and fast going together. Even though it has some Halloween elements, I will probably leave it out until Thanksgiving.


Here is a pillowcase I made for Sophie's pillow. It's an Alexander Henry print I picked up a year or so ago in California. I love making the kids fun pillowcases for their travel sized pillows, the take about a half a yard of fabric and five minutes to make. Soph carried the pillow around all day, which was great, a cushion every time she fell.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Both very lovely. Did you ever get a carpet, area rug or something?