Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, February 2, 2009

Star Quilt Setting Squares

I am loving how the setting squares turned out! They consist of mainly four-patch units and went together very fast. I used a white kona cotton instead of my white on white star print I am using in the rest of the quilt. I think the blocks will look even better when all the stars join them! I will post Block 3 tomorrow.

I am really excited Jessica and I picked very different fabrics. I am sure I will want to make some girl colors after I finish this one. I am still on the lookout for a back for this one. I do want to do some piecing, but I just haven't found what I am looking for yet.

1 comment:

Jessica Christensen said...

Um, yeah, so I haven't even started the setting blocks yet. Of course, this quilt is not "for" anything, so I'm in no rush either, but I would like to actually finish it. It's my new personality -- finisher. (Tee hee, so optimistic.)