Friday, April 9, 2010
1. Wonderland quilt, pattern found at Moda Bake Shop. I had all the materials on hand when this pattern appeared, so it's a stash quilt so to speak. I put it together in the past few weeks. I need to get the back ready and get it quilted.
2. This is my Sultry Whirlygig quilt. I started it long long ago. I made a baby sized quilt out of some of the blocks. I put this twin sized quilt together shortly after. It is all ready to be quilted, I just haven't sat down and done it yet.
3. This is fabric that just arrived last week. I really want to get started on it. It is Valori Wells Del Hi line. This quilt already has a home. I think it will go together quickly.
4. This is my fabric for the Pinwheel party that started six weeks ago. I had a hard time finding what fabric I wanted to use. The dots are Tanya Whelan and I love them. I found them on sale, bought a lot, then coordinated from there. I can't decide if I am going to try and catch up, or just do it all at once when all the block patterns are out.
5. This is a stitched pillow I decided to make for my daughter a few years ago. I should never start stitching projects, I just don't finish them in a timely manner at all. I always think I will do it in the evening while watching TV, or while listening to the radio. But I don't, so they always become very slow WIP's. I do have hope of finishing this one by my daughters birthday this year. Faint hope, nonetheless hope.
So there they are all right now. I am in a project kind of mood lately, which is good. I do need to get my machine in to be serviced soon, the light went out and it's one that is not easily changed. But I think all these projects will be completed before I do that. Perhaps I should take it in just so I have nothing else to do but project number 5.