For accountability, I need to catalog some works in progress. Two of them are on my side bar and have been there for awhile. The other three are new.
1. Wonderland quilt, pattern found at Moda Bake Shop. I had all the materials on hand when this pattern appeared, so it's a stash quilt so to speak. I put it together in the past few weeks. I need to get the back ready and get it quilted.
2. This is my Sultry Whirlygig quilt. I started it long long ago. I made a baby sized quilt out of some of the blocks. I put this twin sized quilt together shortly after. It is all ready to be quilted, I just haven't sat down and done it yet.
3. This is fabric that just arrived last week. I really want to get started on it. It is Valori Wells Del Hi line. This quilt already has a home. I think it will go together quickly.
4. This is my fabric for the Pinwheel party that started six weeks ago. I had a hard time finding what fabric I wanted to use. The dots are Tanya Whelan and I love them. I found them on sale, bought a lot, then coordinated from there. I can't decide if I am going to try and catch up, or just do it all at once when all the block patterns are out.
5. This is a stitched pillow I decided to make for my daughter a few years ago. I should never start stitching projects, I just don't finish them in a timely manner at all. I always think I will do it in the evening while watching TV, or while listening to the radio. But I don't, so they always become very slow WIP's. I do have hope of finishing this one by my daughters birthday this year. Faint hope, nonetheless hope.
So there they are all right now. I am in a project kind of mood lately, which is good. I do need to get my machine in to be serviced soon, the light went out and it's one that is not easily changed. But I think all these projects will be completed before I do that. Perhaps I should take it in just so I have nothing else to do but project number 5.