I made a pillow to go in my new chair. I thought the black and white could use a punch of red. The pillow is made of red wool suiting, so no fraying the unfinished edges. I made a zipper closure on the back to easily change it out when I am in need of a change. The pillow is 12 x 16 and went together really fast. I cut two inch strips, gathered them, then stitched them on to a plain background square. I am happy with the way it turned out!
This is a simple baby quilt made from Riley Blake's wheels line. It is so cute and boyish. Nate needed a baby gift for someone he works with and so I put together this I also added a few soft blocks for the baby to squish around. I just did a big stipple for the quilting, it went together really fast and I am really pleased with the result.
I have quite a project list building right now. I am going to try to start and finish each one with minimal overlap. Overlap is what gets me in trouble and causes UFO's. I am behind on my Pinwheel party quilt-a-long, but have plans to really get going on that next week.
I made this table runner from Moda Rounierres. I really loved the pattern and colors in this line. I used charm squares for the middle and some yardage for the borders, binding and back. It's off to a friend in New England, hopefully it will coordinate somewhere in her home.
Also in the package I included a few crayon rolls for her kids. We got one of these as a gift and love it. They go together fast and easy and make coloring not at home so nice. They hold sixteen crayons, though you could make them bigger or smaller. So enough colors to have variety, but not so many that we are losing them every where and finding them melted in the car.